Birds of a Feather
Enjoy lively discussions by joining one of our table topic conversations. Tables will have designated topics to help start discussions and encourage interaction with your fellow attendees. This is a chance to hear what others are doing on topics of interest to you, and return to the office with new ideas and tricks to move forward!
All seating is on a first-come, first-served basis, and table topics will vary by day.
Tuesday Table Topics – PEOPLE Theme
- Security, Staff and Social Engineering
- Staff Learning and Development Strategy
- Maintaining a Work/Life Balance (Including Working at Home)
- Today’s Millennial Workforce (Challenges and Considerations)
- Recruiting and Retaining Strategies
- Leadership Development in IT
Thursday Table Topics – PROCESSES Theme
- Agile vs. Lean in Information Technology
- Collaboration Big City and Small: Why, When, How?
- Relationship Management
- Service Delivery Excellence: Is ITIL Dead?
- Building a Project Management Office
- What is DevOps in a Municipal Context?